The Tioga Fund Boards
The Tioga Fund was established in 1991 through a city sales tax.
* 50% percent of the one percent tax is committed to economic development and is available to business and industry locating or expanding in the Tioga area, 25% is committed to property tax relief, 15% for community improvement, 5% for recreation, and 5% for park facilities.
The Tioga Fund is administered by a five member advisory board appointed by the Tioga City Commission.
To submit a Tioga Fund application for review, please email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at City Hall.
- Relocation of business to the Tioga Area
- Expansion of existing business
- Start up of a new business
- Provide temporary or permanent financing
- Economic impact on the local economy
- Job creation potential
- Impact on the local tax base
- Ability to repay obligations
- Leveraging from other sources
|Nathan Germundson||Vice President|